December 30, 2015
Brian K. Geisk, P.T, M.T.C
Does your shoulder…
-hurt or pinch when you reach overhead or lift directly out to your side?
- ache, or wake you up when you try sleeping on it?
- make it harder to reach behind your back to give it that good scratch up between your shoulder blades?
- hurt when you tr...
Brian K. Gesik, P.T, M.T.C
THE TALE OF TWO FEET – PART 2
1/11/2016 by Brian K. Gesik, PT, MTC
“THE FLAT FOOT”
- When you walk on the beach, you leave the impression in the sand of your entire foot
- The arch of your foot touches the ground when standing
- Your big toe is getting crooke...
OH, My Aching Knee!
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome P.F.P.S.
(Also known as Runner’s Knee or Chondromalacia Patella )
A common cause of acute or chronic knee pain problems can be attributed to a condition known as P.F.P.S. Many times what starts out as a simple repetiti...
Tale of Two Feet part 1
There are two distinct types of structures when it comes to feet. First the high arched (supinated foot/ankle) and second the flat foot (low arched pronated foot/ankle). Each type of foot structure has it’s own strengths and weakness’....
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Oh! My aching shoulder!
Tale of Two Feet part 2
OH! My aching knee
December 2015 (4)